In This example we will add a Tax Code for Thailand on 7 %.
1. Go to Settings -> Finance -> VAT Settings and create a new VAT code
2. Create a new account number.
In this example we are using Account number 2066 VAT Thailand, which is also set up as “Automatic”
3. Fill out Code and Description and choose whether you want to use this code on a debtor, creditor or both.
3. As the last step you must fill out the VAT code combinations.
In this example we want a VAT for Thailand on 7 %. So the vat code combinations will be as the following:
Remember to set the “Valid from” date.
3. Using VAT codes in a Debtor
In this example we are using the VAT code: “Thailand 2” in the debtor:
3. Using VAT codes in a Invoice
From Jobs List > Invoice, we select the debtor, which already have “Thailand 2” as VAT code.
The next step is to print the invoice from the option: Report as it’s shown on the following picture.