Report 495 is found within the jobs list.
The primary function of the report is to provide a comparison and overview of estimated, planned, invoiced and actual expenses, grouped by activity and employee.
- Statement type: Select Cost price or Sales price of hours on the report.
- Show Phase/Employee group/activity are different groupings available in the report. All can be enabled.
- Employee group refers to the Employee Price Group.
- Show Activity must be enabled for Show Employee to work.
Job Price (Price quotes)
- Est Hrs: Total number of hours entered on price quotes (approved or not).
- Est Price: Total sales price of expenses (hours, materials, purchases, extra) entered on price quotes.
- Est Cost: Total cost price of expenses (hours, materials, purchases, extra) entered on price quotes.
- Est Margin = Est Price – Est Cost.
Job Tracking (Expenses and plans)
- Hrs Reg: Hours entered on the job.
- Act remaining or ETC: Total number of hours booked on active tasks – Hrs Reg = Total remaining time according to booking.
- FC Total Hrs: Hrs Reg + Act Remaining = Expected time required to complete task.
- In progress value: Total cost/sale price (depending on user’s choice) of expenses registered on the job. (hours, materials, purchases).
- Hrs Billed: Total number of hours entered on invoices (approved, finalized or not).
- Billed amount: Total amount of expenses (hours, materials, purchases, extra) billed on invoices.
- Balance remaining = Billed amount – Est price
- Realized revenue per hour = Billed amount / Hrs reg
- Forecastic job margin = Est price or cost (depending on user choice) / FC total hrs