This is a notification for approval you can get when a final invoice is approved, in which the price quote amount exceeds the final invoice amount.
1. First, click settings.
Then click Company approvals.
Then click Sales invoice approval.
2. Now check the check box in line 36. This activates the approval flow
Now choose the trigger amount. This defines how much the price quote must exceed the final invoice in order to send the invoice out for approval
Choose the receiver of the approval notification.
3. Now that you’ve activated the approval flow, go to your job and click Price.
Then click Activity lines.
At the bottom you can see this price quote adds up to 8.400 USD
Now approve the price quote.
4. Now that you’ve approved the price quote, click Invoice.
Click Invoice lines
Now check if the final Invoice is a lower amount than the approved price quote. (In other words that the price quote exceeds the final Invoice)
Lastly to check whether it works, click “Approve Invoice”.
5. Now that you’ve approved the Final Invoice, click Approval.
Here you can see that Barry White got the notification that we activated earlier on.
6. Now we jump to Barry White’s profile.
We go to his inbox.
And lastly we can now choose through the notification, whether or not to approve the Final Invoice which has a price quote that exceeds it.
There you have it, you now know how to activate and use this notification.