An approved purchase order.
Creating the Voucher
- Start by creating an expense entry, as shown in the image below.
- If you can not find the job you have made the PO on, click the icon in the right side of the job drop down menu, and select “all jobs”.
- Make sure you notice the difference between your chosen currency and the default company currency, under “total amount” and “company amount”.
- The VAT is selected through “Location”.
- Through Job, Task and Purchase order ref: you link the voucher to the PO.
- After filling out the needed information, click “approve”.
- If there’s an approver on the job, the voucher will go to status 20 and will have to be approved afterwards.
- If the voucher is still under status 40 (approved) it can still be opened and edited.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Create a creditor voucher through creditor invoice management, in the Silverlight/v8 version.
- After filling out the necessary information, fill out the sub grid with the relevant PO number, and the rest should auto-populate. Make sure that the entire line is filled out correctly.
- Set the voucher to status 20 or above, and the amount should be eliminated on the PO.
- After the voucher reaches status 20+, it will eliminate the voucher amount on the linked PO. An expense entry, which has reached status 40, can not be reopened or edited, but a creditor voucher can be reopened, as long as it is not booked.
- After switching back to the PO, you will be able to see the amount of the total eliminated vouchers on the PO and the remaining amount.
- Remember to take your VAT settings into consideration.