This article will explains how to move purchases to other jobs.
To move a purchase you must first allow a user to move purchases and also define the maximum amount they are allowed to move. Please note that leaving this field blank allows the selected employee to move a voucher of any amount. If you want to restrict an employee’s ability to move vouchers entirely, insert a “0” into the field.
After allowing a maximum amount an employee may move, you must select a booked voucher and click the move voucher icon as seen below.
From here specify the correct customer, Job no., a new posting date if necessary, and a comment as to why you moved the voucher.
If you’re moving a voucher to a job with a different posting configuration remember to ticket the “Allow ..” box otherwise Workbook will block the transfer.
A voucher cannot be moved if:
- Purchases are not allowed on the destination job.
- The job’s end date is passed.
- The voucher has been invoiced through a partial invoice.
- The creditor is blocked.
- The voucher’s new posting date is in a closed accounting period.
- The voucher has already been moved once before, and system variable 744 is not checked off (“Allow to move a job-related creditor voucher more than once.”)