A smart little feature within WorkBook is the ability to render a report on employee changes.
This could be changes to their:
- Name and login name
- Substitute employee
- Nearest manager
- Access role
- Report profile
- Employment type
Where to find
To draw this report, simply navigate to “Resources” and click any employee. Then find the “Reports” button that looks like a printer and choose your format.
You have the following options:
- Changed by – filter on changes made by any one employee
- To and from date – only changes within this period of time
The three green icons allows you to get the report on different formats:
- The report can be printed as PDF. Here’s an example of how the report looks.
- It’s possible to create a new email (draft) with the report attached as a PDF
- The last option display additional options for printing, exporting and sending the report.