Logging In to WorkBook
Time Sheet and Expenses
If you have “favorite” tasks you would like to auto-populate onto your time sheet every week (say, for example, you know you are going to log at least 6 hours per week to an internal Sales job), you can “pin” these tasks to your time sheet using the green pin buttons.
Time Off/Absence requests
How to enter expenses
1 Enter “Accounts Payable” – that is you, the user needing reimbursement. If you have a company card you will have two options to pick from. Make sure to select the correct option so that you can get reimbursed.
2 Select expense type (job or overhead).
- If Job: fill in the job information. An activity will be required.
- If overhead: job will not be an option – fill in all fields with as much information as you have
3. Upload a receipt.
This can be an upload from your computer, or you can use our expense app. For more information on the app, please use this article
4. Approve – your expense entry will be automatically routed to your approver.
Until approved, an entry can at any time be deleted by pressing the Delete button . When the Expense entry has been approved it will be sent to finance automatically. How to delete or change an expense entry or what to look for if an entry is not working and for more information on expense entries can be found on this article expense entries
How to enter mileage
Very similar to expenses, mileage entry requires basically the same information. Two main differences:
- Mileage is always tied to a job, which can be internal or a client job. The mileage type is pre-set according to your administration’s requirements.
- There is no $ value shown for mileage in the reports. The mileage value is configured in the “back” of the system. The totals seen in here equal to total miles driven, and you select “one way” if the total is not to be round trip.
Similarly to the Resources tab, as a Basic User, you will most likely not need much access to this module.
And there you have it – You’re well on your way to becoming a WorkBook expert.