Most of these new features and changes are made to the HTML5 version of WorkBook, V9. We urge our clients to try V9 – grab hold of your local WorkBook contact or mail us!
This is not a complete list of features and enhancements. Please visit our release notes site: releasenotes.workbook.net to view the rest including bug fixes.
- General optimizing of the Inbox module and how data loads.
- Optimizing procedures and dropping triggers.
- Optimizing and standardization of toolbars.
- All grids can now be exported to XLSX, CSV and PDF.
- Added “User task list” to the “Employee card”.
- Made content of a briefing searchable.
- Minor visual & graphical improvements
- Re-designed the “Quick menu” to have flying sidebars.
- Global and personal views in grids can now be saved. We also added “Factory view” to reset.
- Added Document approval flow.
- Added error messages when trying to add a user to a conversation who does not have access to the client/company.
- The filters in the Inbox now functions as supposed to.
- Added a “resource” column to the “Task list” that shows booked resources on a task. It is hidden by default.
- Changed icon on the button that changes a task status
- You can now merge two phases on a plan.
User cost entry
- Start/stop timer now rounds time entries according to System variable 357
- Made design changes to how a receipt is shown in Personal expense entries
- Expense type is automatically set if there is only one type
- PO amount and number now in the PO reference in Personal expense entries
- Open job project from job card header
- Total Purchase order value on project level
- Job KPI now available
- Made it so the Job list now remembers which job you have highlighted when switching view, or refreshing.
- Added more options to the “Job list” context menu (among others “Move job”, “View project settings”, “Make time entry .. ” etc.)
- Re-designed the job list filter
- Added “Find job” in the toolbar to temporarily add jobs to you list
- Adding a comment field under Approval.
- Added ability to have more than 2 decimals on a profit margin on a price quote.
- Added the option “Show all active debtors” to Price quotes “Receiver address & contact person”.
- Adding a comment field under Approval
- Enhanced the “Move current purchase order” – it no loger loads all jobs in the dialog:
- Adding a comment field under Approval
- Added ‘to’ and ‘from’ fields
- You can now manually inset invoice number when System variable 1016 is enabled
- Added “archive imported mails” function to the mail import
- Added auto-fill to the mail composer.
- Added the ability to convert a mail to a conversation comment.
- Added confirmation dialog when deleting imported mails
- Fixed the reply button
- Added support for prospect suggestions in the email import.
Finance & administration
- Added “Posting date” when creating a creditor invoce
- Added restrictions to “Time sheet” in Finance & administration, a user needs to have finance access, be manager, time sheet approver or traffic manager to see and edit time sheets for employees.
- Added 2 new columns to the follow-up “Time entry check list for the last 30 days” which show Total time entry time and Total basic hours available.
- Added conversations to creditor invoices (Vouchers awaiting your approval).
- Creditor invoice approval priority can be edited from “Vouchers awaiting your approval”.
- Added new follow-up: “Yesterday’s time entry on jobs where you are responsible”.
- Monthly WIP adjustments: added several features from V8 to V9.
Settings & Development
- Added “Divisions” dimension settings to “Settings”
- Added “Job type” settings to “Settings” where you can create/edit job types and activate/deactivate them.
- Added “Platforms” dimension setting to “Settings”
- Added “Quality level” dimension settings to “Settings”
- Added “Regions” dimension settings to “Settings”
- Added “Skills” setup page to add/delete employee skills
- Added ability to add custom banner on the “Job request form” for contact users.
- Added the time sheet’s compliance to V9. (guide here)
- Added support for attachments in the “Job request form”. (guide here).
- Added safety dialog to confirm to run translations under “Development”, “Translation”.
- Added System variable 1049 to control default calendar notification time X minutes before task start.
- A new feature has been added. You can now specify “Employee creditor mapping” for expenses, to only work for imported expense entries.
- System variable 1030 now controls who must be task responsible.
- Improved the “Mail import settings test” with a spinner, which visualizes the test progress.
- System variable 1011, 1012 and 1013 have been replaced by “Country and postal codes” under “Settings” and System variable 1055.