This video will show you how to create a creditor payment proposal
Press this link for the video:
How to create a creditor payment proposal
New payment proposal
First you go under finance & Administration, weekly and creditor payment proposal. In here you can create a new payment proposal
When you create a new payment proposal you get the following menu
- Payment method is how you wish to pay the creditor
- Currency is which currency you wish to pay. The currency is set in creditor invoice management.
- Include payment until include all the payments before the set date
- Payment date is the date which the creditor invoices is being paid
- Payment group is which payment group you wish to pay
- Creditor is the given creditor you wish to pay
When you have created your payment proposal you will see the following.
This is all the creditor invoices which you wish to pay and the total amount for the payment.
After this you need to approve the payment proposal and download the payment file you need to upload to your current bank.
How to delete a creditor payment proposal
If you have found out that you have made and approved the creditor payment proposal and there was an error in it then you can delete the proposal.
Firstly you need to find the creditor payment proposal
Then you need to remove the approval of the creditor payment proposal
Hereafter you can delete the creditor payment proposal