In the Data export you have access to a list of data exports that can be exported from the system to a XLS, XLSX CSV and TXT file.
General Maintenance – Data export
On some of the data exports you will need to supply parameters such as data range.
404 – File or directory not found
Some of the data exports can also be found as databoards. Therefore we recommend that you check if the data export that you want to do is available as a databoard. This is of course only if you receive an error when trying to do the export.
NOTE: THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.
1. Go to Settings -> Advanced tools -> Databoard
2. Select the data export you want to print in the drop down
3. Open the ’burger’ menu and click ’Create databoard view
4. Set the view type to ‘export’ and click ‘OK’
5. Make sure that the correct date range is set in the filter.
6. Choose the file type that you want
7. Click ‘export’